Remembering The Ladies At Burbank's Colony Theatre!


I had such a fabulous time at Burbank’s own, Colony Theatre watching an amazing performance starring the talented Super Star Toni Morrell who received several standing ovations throughout the evening. The entire show was great! My favorite songs were her last 2 songs, incredible! Masterfully Produced and Directed my friend, the talented Karen Grace Cadlewho always puts on the best shows that I ever see on Stage and TV. Of course, also, show would not be what it was without musical director and composer extraordinaire David Dial So glad to have attended the show that was packed and also had some legendary Stars in the audience as well. Tippi Hedren, Loni Anderson, Shirley Jones, Marty Ingels, Louis Gosset Jr, who I so admire and worked with on The Diversity Awards and also got to visit him on the film sets in the 80’s, Kristy McNichols, just to name a few… I got to meet and speak with someone whom I have admired for years as well, Linda Gray who is even more beautiful in person and a fellow Notre Dame Academy Girls High School Alumni. And of course, had a great time with Comedian Jaime Monroy who was humbled by the acknowledgements by these Stars who have worked with him throughout various points of his career , including opening for the biggest stars in the world in the 80’s and 90’s. Look forward to Jaime’s upcoming LIVE performances, stay tuned! So grateful to be able to call Karen, Toni and David my friends and of course Jaime one of my best friends! Wonderful memorable evening for all!